Off work, broken ribs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off work, broken ribs.

Had a bit of an accident falling off a the side of a pickup on saturday, turns out ive got 2 and a bit cracked ribs and concussion so im very bored at home! I was going to go to work this morning but got quite a sore head and vision is sometimes blurry so i thought driving probably isnt too wise. I think that take my total broken bone count to 8 or 9

Ive got this bike to collect from glasgow this weekend too so ill definately be taking a van for that now.

Anyway im the worlds worst at sitting around doing nothing so ive been mainly entertaining myself messing about on the internet as you do, and someone put a link up to this ebay advert for a corsa which is really quite funny, i was trying not to laugh as it really hurts but the questions at the bottom are class!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Ahh, good old broken ribs! Nothing can beat the mixed emotions of joy and pain as you try and laugh. I've broke a few along with my chest plate and I never forgot the tears of pain/joy as my Dad made me laugh when driving me to hospital!!

Anyway, that ad is class. I'm sure Ebay never expected its function would be as a a source of entertainment alongside the mundane job of selling stuff. You just need to look at the recent Ebay links put on here to see the comedy factor.
    sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear about your Ribs mate, not nice.
      That advert is class, PMSL had to go back a few times to read it as its cheered me up no end
      sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Ive done ribs before but this time its round the back at the bottom and its very inconvenient to say the least! And as per usuall when your a tradesman no work = no money

The ebay ad just keeps getting better the questions that hes answering are hilarious
        Last edited by Bendy; 18 August 2009, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Broken ribs, not nice..... I really feel for you

Originally posted by Scott View Post
          Ahh, good old broken ribs! Nothing can beat the mixed emotions of joy and pain as you try and laugh. I've broke a few along with my chest plate and I never forgot the tears of pain/joy as my Dad made me laugh when driving me to hospital!!
          Or when you get a tickley cough that is when it hurts

Comment

Hope your OK soon mate

Comment

Fancy @rsing of a pickup ya bloomin nugget!!

That ebay item is minted

Hope the ribs feel better soon fella

Comment

Not good about your ribs Brenden, hope your feeling better soon

That ebay ad is pure class, the ad itself and the Q & A are side splitting

Comment

those ebay ad's are getting better and better,pmsl

Comment

Bad luck on the ribs Brendan hope you're feeling better soon, take it easy and don't buy too much when you're trawling eBay, I think you've got enough cars to be playing with for now

I'm quite tempted to stick a bit on that little silver Corsa though, it looks like a good runabout to use since Lynn blew my Vectra up

Comment

Get better soon Bendy, ribs hurt, tell me about it.

Comment

Really sorry to hear about your broken ribs Bendy at least you got your motorbike road trip before doing it.

Comment

Working...
                        X