Family bereavement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family bereavement

I`m so sorry to have to announce this, but Mary, my wife, passed peacefully away on saturday 8th of August after a long illness. We were on holiday in Blackpool with my daughter and her family.
    I`m am totally lost at the moment, she was my whole life, and I cant imagine life without her
    A lot of you knew she was unwell, and a few knew her personally. Dont know what else to say at the mo, and please forgive me for doing this, just thought you`d like to know.

Pete, i read your thread on AOC, didn't reply as i didn't know what to say.

I'm still not sure.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

My Lotus Carlton Car of the Month Aug 2009 - Nova GSi Dec 2010 - Meriva Aug 2013 - Astra 1.8 TwinTop Design Aug 2015
    Vauxhall Drivers Club - Facebook page

Comment

Our thoughts are with you and your family Pete

Comment

sorry to hear the news my thoughts are with you and your family pete

Comment

Pete,

My thoughts are with you and your family, there are no other words just yet.

Trudy

Comment

Awh Pete, so sorry. Everyone's thoughts are with you and your loved ones. Lynn & Steve x x

Comment

sorry to hear the news pete and my thoughts are with you and your family
              no longer working for vaux parts.wahoo!!

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss Pete, our thoughts are with you and your family.

Comment

Pete, i'm so sorry to hear your bad news, my thoughts go to you & your family at this very difficult time James

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss Pete, My thoughts are with you mate.

Comment

Sorry to hear your sad news pete, im sure everyone on heres thoughts are with you.

Comment

Sorry to hear your sad news. I'm sure those that know you and your family are grateful you have had the courage to keep them informed via the forum. Our deepest sympathy.

Comment

Really sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone for all your well wishes, they gave me quite a moment

Mary was such a lovely person in every way possible, I couldn`t have asked for a better wife, lover, best friend, soul mate, mother to our children or grandmother to our grandchildren.
                            Mary was one of a kind, and I was the lucky one she chose to spend her life with.

Comment

Sorry to hear the news Pete, my thoughts are with you and your family

Comment

Working...
                              X