Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've been questioned by Police outside public toilet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been questioned by Police outside public toilet.

Nah, it's not what you think but the header is right.
    Pulled in a layby to use the public toilets and was i glad as there were tears in my eyes as i had previously been caught up in traffic and upon returning to the Vectra i was disturbed to see a traffic car parked in front of me and the officer was peering into my car (gulp, what have i done) and seemed to be very interested in something.
    Upon me approaching the car i asked the traffic cop what was wrong and as he pulled his head away from the passenger side window he turned to me and asked if it was my car.
    Well, yeah, i said and the cop replied that he was passing and saw the Vectra glinting in the sun, so turned around to to have a look as he liked shiny cars ----- flippin heck, he was a car enthusiast, who wanted a closer look.
    After chatting about the car for about a quarter of a hour he bade me farewell ----- suppose it makes a change to experience the lighter side of the police.

Lol. id be a bit worried as well Leo if a cop was havinga look over my car.
    As you said at least he was an enthusiast
    sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Had i little chat with the plod on friday nite maself asking me all kind of questions about ma car for about 20 minutes thinking that was it then they gave me a ticket for £60 for ma plates. suppose they have got to find 34 million from somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDY-G View Post
        Had i little chat with the plod on friday nite maself asking me all kind of questions about ma car for about 20 minutes thinking that was it then they gave me a ticket for £60 for ma plates. suppose they have got to find 34 million from somewhere.
        Local plod round here have been doing that a lot with Reg plates, One of our cheshire members got a £60 fine a few weeks ago
        sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Originally posted by ANDY-G View Post

I'm amazed you got away with them for so long.....ordered new ones from fancyplates yet?
          sigpic

Comment

Fair play Leo.........just think of the attention you would get if you had a VXR

Comment

I must get my plates changed
              sigpic

Comment

See Leo it pays to keep it clean

My sis got a 21 day notice a few weeks back for her plates,
                then was stopped another 2x before she got them done.
                THEN..... her partner was stopped for the same thing in her car,
                but when he told them he knew about the plates the barsteward
                decided to charge him with not having his seatbelt on (which he did)
                It's going to court!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                  I'm amazed you got away with them for so long.....ordered new ones from fancyplates yet?
                  Nope not yet have been looking at the ones a got made up at the weekend and i think the font is larger than standard plates.

Comment

bloody hell must be the only sound copper in the uk there Leo somethings not right here

Comment

Working...
                    X