Another New Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another New Car

As a few of you know ive had Vauxhalls as company cars for a good few years but Vauxhall have put the Monthly charges up by £75 so i would be paying £4000 a year for a car i'll never own
    Ive still got my Vectra B SRi as daily run around so been looking for a new toy these last few weeks.
    Got an Astra G GSi today in Black, 49k & one lady owner from new (2 miles from me)

Its 100% totaly original & has some nice options which she ordered from new inc Climate Control, CCR 600 Audio with Glove box mounted CD Player & full Leather Recaro trim but in the rare option of Red & Black with Red Seatbelts (ive never seen another GSi with this trim)

Car needs a good polish & all 4 alloys need a refurb due to her parking .
    Having a new Timing belt, Water pump ect this week. Well pleased with this.
    sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

I must say i didnt know you could get an interior like that in them! Kinda suits it though!

Comment

thats a nice car mate good buy there

Comment

Nice looking car, Love the seats!!!

Comment

Was that on Autotrader? I saw that and thought that is rare with that interior and wondered if it had been retrimmed?

Comment

very nice
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dtm_chris View Post
              Was that on Autotrader? I saw that and thought that is rare with that interior and wondered if it had been retrimmed?
              It was on Autotrader Chris.
              The Woman bought it new from Lookers in Ellesmere Port in 2003, then part exed it the end of July back there. She lives 2 miles from me & just used it as a standard car to potter round in .
              The interior trim for the GSi was standard Half Leather or the option of Full Black Leather on all 4 colours or Red & Black Leather on the Silver, Red & Black cars only. Even the front & Rear seat belts are Red
              It was also an option on the Zafira GSi but again ive never seen it, only in Brochures so i think its quite a rare interior. Its almost the same as the Astra Linea Rossa SE Coupe models

Comment

that is a super nice interior and nice car aswell good find!

Comment

Well done Sean, what a find, the car looks great and black is a good colour (i might be predudice on that though).
                  The old dear who had it certainly appears to have looked after it.

Comment

Looks as good as you described it Sean

Let the improvements commence

Comment

Good buy Sean Any plans for the engine???

Comment

lovely genuine looking car,red leather makes it stand out from the rest,dont you just love them lady owners who look after them,i found one of them

Comment

I've seen the interior spec on a red Zaf GSi, never seen it on the Astra though. Mmmmm shiny black.....ma favourite colour.
                          sigpic

Comment

Cheers everyone.
                            Spent a few hours today with a clay Bar getting all the tar spots ect off.
                            Want to spend a few days giving it a full valet as it does have one or two car park dings plus get some leather feed on the seats. Its going A&M conversions this week for a new cam belt, pulleys, waterpump, oil change, new plugs ect to start with then in a few weeks im going for a full Milltek Exhaust with sport cat.
                            Next job is getting the alloys refurbished.
                            After that i'll let Antonio work his magic with an intercooler, VXR Turbo & injectors, 1.9CDTi airbox conversion & Remap.
                            All i will do with the exterior is change the front grille for the OPC item to match the lower bumper grill (already on order)

Comment

Proper job matey! I've only ever seen that kind of interior on a Coupe Linea Rossa.

Who is this magic Antonio Fella??

Comment

Working...
                              X