Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crail.....

it was Sunny!!

A big thanks to Stevie for squeezing the 4 of us on the stand, had a great day and for once the sun shone on Crail Raceway (only a few drops of rain).
    Well done to Stevie Comrie for getting another trophy for Best Modified with his ZLet van (nae luck Davy...need tae get yersel a decent motor)

Anyway, enjoy the pics.....

en route

Group shot

If you look close enough, Cookey is cleaning the car in this one

See...

No girlies, Deeky had to make do wi Big Chap

A banger

sorry, Davys new car

Shaggys VXR and the new banner

Deeky and Johns

Stevies Van

Barrys GSi on sweeeeeet BBSs

Big Chaps Nova

Some old Vec

and another

Cookeys VXR...why oh why did Vauxhall not fit bonnet struts to these?

Jamies Astra on coilovers

and this is what happens when your ice cream falls off

an unhappy Ashley

The Westies

and finally a couple of mine in the sun....

sigpic

minted pics scot aye pmsl at the davey caption get a real motor a astra van lol

Was a good day despite the turnout!

Comment

Good pics bud.

Aye i thought events like these were ment to grow but this one took a step backwards.

Good day tho.

Comment

Great pics Scott, deffo coming up for this next year

Comment

Good pics as always scott!

Iirc the vxr's are bonnet strut-less because the bonnet is aluminium and it shoots up! Dunno why they made them alu!

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Chap View Post
            Good pics as always scott!

Iirc the vxr's are bonnet strut-less because the bonnet is aluminium and it shoots up! Dunno why they made them alu!
            I don't think that's the reason..... the earlier vectra C also had an aluminium bonnet but that did have hydraulic lifters, I think the reason the facelift Vectra C hasn't got lifters is because the part where the lifter attaches just isn't there on the facelift (larger style headlights) & the designers couldn't be bothered to redesign new brackets

Comment

Some great pics Scott, Glad everyone had a good day.
              Some tasty cars there
              sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

BBS wheels on the GSI are cool i like that

Looks like it was a bonny day good pictures, you no got these brakes on yet Scott

Comment

Looks like it was a good day

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    I don't think that's the reason..... the earlier vectra C also had an aluminium bonnet but that did have hydraulic lifters, I think the reason the facelift Vectra C hasn't got lifters is because the part where the lifter attaches just isn't there on the facelift (larger style headlights) & the designers couldn't be bothered to redesign new brackets
                    Nope it was deemed the bonnet on the facelift was that light it didnt warrant bonnet struts, that was according to Stuart Harris when I asked back in 2006.

Comment

Nae luck again Mr Brown !! , maybe you should invest in a new personal plate for the car , one that fits would be good for starters , but how about SP09 VXL , that would read in a roundabout way " Second Prize out the packet Vauxhall "

Comment

thanks scott the pictures are great and was a good show very unhappy there were no girlies so no dancing
                        what can i say a other piece of silver wear to that white van again very happy for him well done stevie

Comment

great pics
                          sigpic

Comment

Looked like a great day out, i should have travelled up to this one, but there's always next year.

Comment

crail

hi leo and boss we had a great time weather was fine had a good time with the westies and stevie won best modified car hope you both are doing well see you soon

Comment

Working...
                              X