X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Tidy ST200

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1164649.htm
    sigpic

Looks like its had a good going over! Could do with more than 3 pictures and some mileage info ect but looks very tidy indeed, should make good money unless the roof mounted dvd and bits like that puts off a vauxhall die hard. I do enjoy a nice ST200 they are still very cool

Comment

Seems very clean and tidy

Comment

thats si's car over on vvoc.he has done a lot of work on it and it is very clean.dont know if i could spend 6k on a st200(also known as a deer baiter)
        no longer working for vaux parts.wahoo!!

Comment

nice motor that looks clean

Comment

Its a clean car, the dvd would put me off although replacing the headlining isn't too hard. Its one of the cleanest white ones out there
            Hmmm £6k......I paid almost £7k for no19 in 2007 it had 57k on the clock.

No19 IMO is still worth £7k (cos black is rarer), it really comes down to how much you want an ST200. Back in 04 I offered the owner of 0000 (prototype) £8k and he wanted £9k! ended up going for £6K though.....

Now, if it was red...............
            sigpic

Comment

0000 prototype is for sale on pistonheads for £6k,saw it the other nite

Comment

Originally posted by mikie View Post
                0000 prototype is for sale on pistonheads for £6k,saw it the other nite
                So was number 34 i think could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDY-G View Post
                  So was number 34 i think could be wrong.
                  That's the one in the first link Andy.
                  Find out more about the Derbyshire region by clicking here. My fleet diaries; Astra E, Astra F, Vectra B & Vectra C

Comment

0000 prototype

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1146242.htm

Comment

There are others for sale as well but the owners aren't actively advertising, just word of mouth
                      Find out more about the Derbyshire region by clicking here. My fleet diaries; Astra E, Astra F, Vectra B & Vectra C

Comment

Shame about the roof mounted DVD player, but what a REALLY clean (better than new) car & I woul'nt mind owning it given the spare cash

Comment

Originally posted by Harvey View Post
                          That's the one in the first link Andy.
                          So it is that is si from vvoc there has been acouple of white ones for sale on pistonheads recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Kev View Post
                            this was the one i was thinking of cheers kev.

Comment

Gary Macs old car, looking a lot better than it was last year at Billing.

Comment

Working...
                              X