History - Vauxhall online....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History - Vauxhall online....

Back in the day...although not as back as some of you.....

I bought a vauxhall, joined the Vauxhall Sports Car Club....
    Huge forum, club backed by vauxhall, made some good friends (and bad you know who you are lmao )

Never kept up with membership as I found a more specific club that suited my needs.

I understand that before the VXLSCC, people were part of the Vauxhall Performance Car Club (am I right ?? )

So, zoom forward a couple of years and there is no VXLSCC.
    As I was not a member when it stopped...

Can some kind gent, or lass, tell me why it stopped, changed name or whatever ?????
    I notice this place is run by 'enthusiasts', although with very very recognisable names !!!

So this is still 'offically vauxhall' ?

Tell me the history folks......
    Seriously interested.

Afterthought....
    I'm not looking for any dirt should there be some, I'm genuinely interested
    Last edited by Coo; 9 August 2009, 12:00 AM. Reason: afterthought....

Yep.

Same people running it (me and Paul) and still the official Vauxhall Club.

Name changed as Vauxhall wanted the club to appeal to all Vauxhall Drivers, not just those with sports models.

Comment

Originally posted by Nforcer View Post
      Yep.

Same people running it (me and Paul) and still the official Vauxhall Club.

Name changed as Vauxhall wanted the club to appeal to all Vauxhall Drivers, not just those with sports models.
      With the added bonus of you don't HAVE to pay to use some of the forum (unlike the old site) and the membership fee is alot less.
      My Lotus Carlton Car of the Month Aug 2009 - Nova GSi Dec 2010 - Meriva Aug 2013 - Astra 1.8 TwinTop Design Aug 2015
      Vauxhall Drivers Club - Facebook page

Comment

Working...
      X