APs now on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APs now on

after getting the vectra vxr carryers mechined , a got the holes taken in from 125mm centers to 120mm centers . plus have to get 4 23mm spacer made up from 30mm solid steel bar with a 13mm hole to take the m12 bolts so carryer would sit rite from hub .

as the pitch , width and lenght of the bolts on the vectra where was out . had to order 4 bolts form ap racing 38 notes .
    pics off bolts and spacers

they are now on

well happy .
    scott the pad depth on them are 60mm

looking tidy pal u wont miss them buggers.

Comment

AP know how to charge don't they, looking good. You just need to get the wheel refurbed now
      Find out more about the Derbyshire region by clicking here. My fleet diaries; Astra E, Astra F, Vectra B & Vectra C

Comment

thats next on the list the wheels getting done when van in getting painted , was forced in to a kirb by a bus coming to far out my side of the road

Comment

Nice conversion, looks the dogs
          sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

They look superb mate, love the yellow and blck colour scheme

Comment

Look well nice in the yellow, they should be a good bit better than the standard kit

Comment

hi looking good mate [worth more than the van] hahahaha how did you get on with the interiour for the van

Comment

Originally posted by david vxr View Post
                  hi looking good mate [worth more than the van] hahahaha how did you get on with the interiour for the van

cheers fokes

when a went to pick vxr leather up davie it was sold that morning will find some

Comment

looking good
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for that Stevie. Got my 0.5m chunk of alloy through today......already got it cut into its lengths, just need to wait on the dealer getting ma discs in before I drill and tap the holes......I've got the measurements radially for 345s, just need to check that the 345x30s sit on same axis as the 308x25s, i.e the discs sit on the same centreline if you "halfed" the discs (inner from outer).

What does the pedal feel like? Any further travel with the 6pots or does the extra stopping power outweigh that?
                      sigpic

Comment

look good

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                          Thanks for that Stevie. Got my 0.5m chunk of alloy through today......already got it cut into its lengths, just need to wait on the dealer getting ma discs in before I drill and tap the holes......I've got the measurements radially for 345s, just need to check that the 345x30s sit on same axis as the 308x25s, i.e the discs sit on the same centreline if you "halfed" the discs (inner from outer).

What does the pedal feel like? Any further travel with the 6pots or does the extra stopping power outweigh that?

take it u are useing vectra vxr standered discs or 2 piece numbers . thats good u have made a start .

the axis will be ok as u are making brakets to suit

the pedal is good a just touched it and every thing from back was almost on front seat

Comment

Quality! I'm using standard VXR 345s and porsche "big blacks", basically the larger brembo 4pots, should put the Vec on its nose no probs.
                            sigpic

Comment

sweet mate looking good (better watch oot davie )

Comment

Working...
                              X