Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fecckin gutted

been on holiday this week ,... etc
    ma work were in a jam on friday needed a car lifted in glasgow ,aye nae bother , left the hoose to go into work puuled in behind a van ,as i was coming aff the motorway , next junction ,the van over takes the lorry nae wonder
    a scottish water board lorry in front ,with a load of pebbles /type 1 un sheeted
    next thing ting ting bang , got on the slip road ,looked at the front of the car

bonnet chipped / bumper /mirror/ drivers door pass wing,roof ,window chipped and cracked
    i know cars get chipped but its only 4 weeks old 1252 mls ,not expecting this amout so soon
    informed the police ,as much use as a chocolate fire guard
    do i make a claim ,had to last year ,2 in 1 year or grin and bear it

you do a gid turn fir what !
    sigpic

Gutted for you shaggy Hope it dont turn out to be too costly for you

Comment

Report it to Scottish water, was it a hi-ab? If it was spilling its load and not sheeted then its technically an unsafe load. Not sure if the hiabs need to be sheeted but I know all the tippers leaving the wifes work (quarry) have to be sheeted by law
      sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear the Steve, but agree with Scott, i would be on the phone to the water board and kicking right off, get some advice first though and no ya facts
        sigpic

Comment

f*@k stevie get on the blower to water board . the load should of had the sheet over it . police no good anything

Comment

not good news there bud, I would sue them, claim compensation.

as they should have the load protected in the first place

Comment

Any tipper I have seen on the sites have the sheets over the load when full.

Comment

Fuk sake min looks like am not the only one with bad luck last week the car was scratched this week a fuked my tv what next

Hope you get it sorted bud fuking ***** one!

Comment

Oh no ---- that's a bummer, you don't deserve that.
                  Get onto the Company and see if they will sort it as i don't think that they will want any legal action, failing that have a word with your insurance company as more often that not they will fight the claim for you or put you on the right track.
                  Then there is the no win no fee solicitor who will probably rub their hands at this one.

Feel sorry for you Stevie and i hope you get it sorted to your satisfaction.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Shaggy, know how you feel. Hope you get it all sorted soon
                    sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

gutted for you mate have words with the water company and screw them for all you can

Comment

Sorry to hear about that mate. The fault lies with the driver, Water board public liability should cover the cost of repairs. Screw them to the floor

Comment

it was a hiab ,and i know they should be sheated

i got the reg number wrong a letter oot ,the number i got was a sprinter van registed to the water board so iam on the case
                          police fecckin useless
                          i cant afford to get the insurance involved if i need to 2 cliams in under a year will post up why later

touched it up the noo ,and getting the window fixed /replaced ,i will see how i get on wi the water board no holding ma breath tho
                          sigpic

Comment

Don't let up on them Stevie ---- by the way would the all episode not be on camera ?.

Comment

oft thats a sare yin lyk.

Comment

Working...
                              X