new car update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new car update

hi every one just an update on the front bumper/number plate the garage [ no name yet ] it will come out soon this is how to fit a number plate to the front of a vxr8 now vauxhall are involved so watch this space the car is now registired as d8vxr as of today

also a picture of my last vxr8 which came fome newbury vauxhall funny how they get it right

I'd seen the pictures posted previously of the damage caused by some complete muppet but I hadn't realised just how far up the bumper the holes were, I really can't believe someone could think it was OK to do that on a new car especially when they had a shorter number plate that fits perfectly in the aperture......... brainless is the only way of describing them (whilst being polite )

Comment

Even if they had of fitted the full size UK plates over the aperture with a couple of washers to space it forward, that would have been preferable to what they did. Idiots

Comment

Well done fella Still cant believe they fitted it so badly

Comment

so after saying other day thats how they f*#k ur bumper . show they old car pics cos with red one they just couldnt be assed . davie u have done it again with the big screw what up with double side tape or velcrow .

Comment

Originally posted by steven_comrie View Post
            davie u have done it again with the big screw what up with double side tape or velcrow .
            That would be to easy & take all the fun out of violating someones lovely vxr front bumper

Comment

Working...
            X