888 Open day pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 888 Open day pictures

Few Pictures i took last Sunday at the 888 openday.
    Some of Cheshire Region joined VXR online for the trip down...

An Excellent day out despite the typical British Summer Weather on the way home.
    Thanks to 888 for the event, VXR online to join them on the trip down & Dicko for taking me in his Astra
    Last edited by sean_dhc1; 30 July 2009, 11:59 AM.
    sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

great looking photos sean! forgot all about it! bar humbugg! could of bought the cav up for the day!

Comment

nice pcs ,was off to ,but long jounrey fir me
      nice seeing or english friends getting their resoviors filled up to lol
      sigpic

Comment

Some great pictures chap typical weather for a special day out though

Comment

While everyone had a great day on Sunday at the Triple 8 get together it seems someone decided to take a memento away with them.

Given that Triple 8 entrusted this group with their building , the race cars and pretty much the run of the place I'm not only bloody p*ssed off I'm also embarrassed for you all.

So I'd ask anyone who knows about this to either let us know or tell the person involved that if its returned nothing more will be said.

What a shame someone (or group of people) spoil things like this.

Comment

Dougie a post has already been put up about this fella, can we have more information about the steering wheel, i assume its one from the BTTC cars.

I also would like to point out this club was not the only club in attendence, and we will do everything we can to help.
            sigpic

Comment

I know at the very most there was about 20 members from this club in attendance, most who i know or can put a name to, who i regard as mature Vauxhall-Opel enthusiasts. Most, if not all of us follow the BTCC at most events & would not even dream of taking a steering wheel, especialy from one of the Teams race cars if ths is the one in question?
              As Thumper said, if we hear of anything, 888 will be the first to know. I do hope its returned & i will be more than suprised if you do ever found out who took it, that it was a member from this club.
              sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Great pics mate..........shame we couldn't make it

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                  Dougie a post has already been put up about this fella, can we have more information about the steering wheel, i assume its one from the BTTC cars.

I also would like to point out this club was not the only club in attendence, and we will do everything we can to help.

This Post has been put up on all forums that we know attended.
                  It was the wheel from one of the 3 BTCC Vectra's inside the Workshops

Comment

Cheers Dougie
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X