Insurance quote shocker.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance quote shocker.........

The Calibras been off road now for 3 years........The TPFT renewal in 2006 was £464.......Bearing in mind she was running 320bhp its not so bad.......

Anyway.........She's back on the road with 320+ and rang to get insurance today........Imagine my shock when I got Fully Comp for £460.......And I thought Insurance had gone up............lol

happy days
    sigpic

Comment

Nice one mate

Comment

Indeed.........I was expecting £600 plus.........

Comment

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

It has gone up, but you've got older.

Equilibrium.
            My Lotus Carlton Car of the Month Aug 2009 - Nova GSi Dec 2010 - Meriva Aug 2013 - Astra 1.8 TwinTop Design Aug 2015
            Vauxhall Drivers Club - Facebook page

Comment

44..........but mentally I'm much younger.........

Comment

I'm 36 and paying £580 with Adrain Flux this year on a 5000 mile limited policy. All mods declared to the point of having to list Courtenay Sport as the tuners that carried out the work on the car so that Flux could contact them if needed.

Comment

I'm with Adrian Flux too............And all mods declared.......

Comment

I'm with Adrain Flux, 39 all mods declared etc.......I wonder if it will still be £280 this year at renewal time

Comment

hi lads for that kind of money i have just insuried my new vxr8 for wait for it just £465 full comp and that is with 6 points and my wife on the policy check my new car out by the way i am 47 on monday

Comment

Its cheaper when you have the wife on the policy.........But to be honest I'd rather pay the extra..........

Comment

Originally posted by david vxr View Post
                          hi lads for that kind of money i have just insuried my new vxr8 for wait for it just £465 full comp and that is with 6 points and my wife on the policy check my new car out by the way i am 47 on monday

I'm £250 fully comp, guaranteed NCB with mods declared, the Disco is £330 fc. (not bad for a £35k car)....both me and the wife on both policies.

It pays to have your own postcode
                          sigpic

Comment

aye the post code helps and yur occupation lol

£407 fir the old vectra all mods declared

and £364 fir the vxr vectra wi the misses on it

work that oot
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                              I'm with Adrain Flux, 39 all mods declared etc.......I wonder if it will still be £280 this year at renewal time
                              I hope so Andy, espically after that damage inflickted on your car, we will see just how good protected NCB really is won't we, let us know.

Comment

Working...
                              X