X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new car

new car arrived

old car away

number plate fitted wrong but was told by the garage vauxhall said that is how you fit them

front bumper needs repaired and painted not a happy man

Last edited by david vxr; 28 July 2009, 08:57 PM.

Comment

mods started aready

wheels now black
      wortec will be fitted on saturday
      Last edited by david vxr; 28 July 2009, 09:03 PM.

Comment

very very nice indeedy
        sigpic

Comment

Very nice.. gotta lurve a nice shiny red car, what is it about [email protected] dealers who love firing screws into brand new car bodywork? Too fe.ckin lazy to do it properly. My first Disco with 2miles on the clock had 4 selftappers rumped through the metalwork on the rear door...because they couldn't be @rsed to measure out the proper mounting holes. I feel your pain...
          sigpic

Comment

give em some stick David
            sigpic

Comment

Looking good

Comment

very nice indeed,can only but dream

Comment

It's horrible... Red is the wrong colour & the wheels well .......... do I sound jealous.... what me I'm looking Greener the incredible HULK lusting over your car David

I think I will probably chop my Vectra in for a 8 in a year or so,

I would love a Bathurst S to be honest but it would have to be in RED

Comment

ye aseen it the nite ,looking good ,proper a55hole,s wi the number plate

tech support the nite as well thats him showed how to pit up pictures no as well
                    sigpic

Comment

Looking good with the black wheels, what a pisser about the bumper though

Did they deliver it because the garage were too tight to put enough petrol in to get it to you?

Comment

very nice in red davie . seen ur old blue vxr8 the day at garage . all set for crail drag

Comment

Bute motor there Davie Total @ss holes wi the number plate though.
                          Did similar wi mine but it was the plate they drilled wrong so it sat
                          above the recess. Must be a Vxl thing

Comment

new car

the car was delivered because i did not want any muppet driving the car up from loughborough and put miles on it also the vxr vectra only had 1200 miles on the clock and the garage did not want to put miles on it the car is now getting the front bumper repaired at my local vauxhall garage tomorrow it will be down right

Comment

Stunning car, Best colour for one as well
                              sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Working...
                              X