Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone got a gun?...................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone got a gun?...................

.......................so I can shoot whoever did this to my car today on Church Street and then very kindly f*cked off with out leaving their details. Can't even get the door open more than 6 inches now, have to climb in through the passenger side

Looks like it's a new wing and door.

Barstewards! probably some uninsured f.ecker too
    sigpic

Comment

Just been in the Co-oP opposite were it happened and had a look at there CCTV, prime suspect is a woman in a blue car that revevses out opposite my car, But can't see the reg or the make, think it may be a Peugout

Comment

Get the cops out yet Andy? Chances are she'll be un-insured, get them to go nick the bint and do her for leaving the scene

People like that should be rounded up and shot, gutted for ya

Comment

Yes i do i can send it down to you if you want. Shame mate hope it aint costly?

Comment

Bad news Andy, looks expensive. I'd that happen to my drivers door

Comment

Sorry to see that this has happened mate. It does make you rather angry when this happens.

Comment

Thanks folks,
                The lastest is. I've been back in contact with the local Police and unless I can provide 100% evidence that it was the woman in the blue Pug that did it, ie a registration number or a recording of her hitting my car they can't do anything apart from log it as a unreported accident by the offender

GTE-Steve's been round and we've had a closer look at the damage and it's pushed the wing in and upwards, it's all out of line around the bottom of the windscreen/scuttle panel. And the door has been pushed back towards the rear of the car as there is hardly any panel gap below the bump strip between the door and the rear quater panel. Magaged to get the door open enough so I can get in and out, but it's a squeeze about 12 inches of space

Looks expensive for such a small *prang*

Comment

Gutted for you Andy, this stuff makes our blood boil

Comment

I know how mad i was wen a stagecoach bus hit me veci gsi and i had the driver in front of me(took alot for me not to lamp the guy!), u must have been Raging, u got protected no claims?

Comment

Originally posted by Kev View Post
                      u got protected no claims?

I have protected No-claims

Comment

Sounds like some jig work will be required?? If so it could be the end for the Astra.

Comment

Gutted for you mate, had this happen to me a few years back with the company Vectra, had to pay the £250 excess even though it wasnt my fault
                          sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Awh!!!!! Absolutely gutted for you mate. Someone hit my car in a car park and drove off ages ago, I still haven't replaced the wing and door cos I can't afford it and was too scared to go through insurance in case they wrote it off!!!!

Barsteward!!! Hope you can hunt her down, her car must be damaged too!!!

Comment

holy christ ma son
                              if ye find oot who done it a will come doon and personally help ye

i hate feckers that do this
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X