Some of my old Vauxhall-Opels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of my old Vauxhall-Opels

Found some pictures of a few of my old cars today...

My old Irmscher i200 & GTE coupe, the i200 was bought in 1992 & sold in 1998, its still around & was at Billing this year.
    I sold the GTE in 1995 to buy the i240. it was scrapped in 2004, shame as i spent loads on it

This was my Manta i240, the last one of only 8 built for the UK & the only one in Red formally owned by the MD of irmscher. 2.4i with 162bhp. BBS alloys & irmscher kit was standard along with LSD rear axle, owned from 1995-1998.
    I paid £6.000 for it then back in 1995, today worth over £10k. Last i heard it was in Yorkshire

One of my first company cars, 1994 Cavalier GLS 2.0-16v in Satin Red which i had from new untill 1996

My first Calibra, 1996 2.0-16v in Ceramic Blue, i paid £12.000 for it in 1998 & sold for £6.000 in 2000.

1995 Astra Sport 1.8-16v which i owned from 1999-2001, ex company car which i bought, very underated car which i had loads of fun with

one of my Fav cars, got this Nova in 1998 with only one owner from new & sold in 2000 when i just had company cars

Deffo one of the best company cars ive had, 2003 GSi Turbo, only had for 7 months, i went for Silver rather than Arden Blue. Dont know what happened to it. Should have bought this.

2004 Astra SRi 2.2 with full prodrive kit in Prestige Blue.

Blast from the past but not my car lol. we used to get John Cleland & Jeff Allem bring the BTCC Cavaliers into work for the employees to see & meet the drivers. Taken in 1992 with a very young me in the background with the long hair
    Last edited by sean_dhc1; 22 July 2009, 11:52 PM.
    sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Very nice indeed Sean, remember seeing the 200 at Billing, stunning That red manta is fookin awesome, you have had some wicked motors mate
    Last edited by Brothers VXR; 22 July 2009, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Some good blasts from the past there mate.

I remember when you got the GSi, was almost tempted to chop mine in for one when I saw the leather seats

I dunno where all my old photos have gone. Gonna have to get my Dad to route around and find some of the Cavs and Novas, twas the days when pictures went on film, not memory cards

Comment

Quality pics, is that not the AC/DC t-shirt you were wearing at Billing in the Cleland pic?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
          Quality pics, is that not the AC/DC t-shirt you were wearing at Billing in the Cleland pic?
          It is indeed pmsl, use Persil Colour, stops the Blacks from fading
          sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Lmao :d:d

Comment

Very nice mate cracking cars!

Comment

Red Manta is cool as
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                  Probably was knowing sean carn't throw anything away

Comment

Originally posted by Dicko 16v View Post
                    Probably was knowing sean carn't throw anything away

Says Dicko with his garage full of sh1te!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                      garage full of sh1te!!
                      Think if you look closely, you'll find that sh1te used to be a MK1 Astra till Dicko started "restoring" it

Comment

nice pic plus some nice motors there mate

Comment

nice pics m8

Comment

i 240 o yes i try and put some picks up of my manta asap old school o nice

Comment

Quality pics
                              cleland the god as well :d:d:d
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X