X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trax 2009

all though I'm not a full member yet, and can't post in South West section

I noticed you, not got details about Trax 2009 up yet

I'm looking to be displaying with vxdc at this show, do I have to be a full member to be on the stand?

Hello mate, yes you will, go on its only £18 pounds and you will have access to all the benefits
    Last edited by Thumper; 14 July 2009, 09:14 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmer View Post
      all though I'm not a full member yet, and can't post in South West section

I noticed you, not got details about Trax 2009 up yet

I'm looking to be displaying with vxdc at this show, do I have to be a full member to be on the stand?
      VxDC should be doing Trax and you do need to be a full member to be able to book for events.

Comment

Yes - we are going to TRAX.
        I have received the details from Future Publishing - just got to finalise the ticket discount for our members.
        Booking details will be confirmed and advised next week.

Comment

cool, will have to sort membership out when i get paid again.

will be looking forward to it, this year when i go with vxdc, i will be more chilled out and relaxed instead.

Comment

Jimmer, South West will be going to Castle Combe the day before aswell if you are interested
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
              Jimmer, South West will be going to Castle Combe the day before aswell if you are interested
              I know, will have to see on the money side, as my car tax is due end of the month

Comment

Woo hoo can't wait

Comment

Any news on Trax tickets yet ???

Comment

I got the costings confirmed yesterday - £12.50 per ticket for VxDC members.
                    Paul's just finalising the booking details which will be published in the next day or two.

Comment

:d:d nice one
                      sigpic

Comment

Wicked, thanks Nick

Comment

Oh heck --- more mileage to be clocked up this year, ---- muat admit i enjoyed Castle Combe last year.

Comment

is that with a stand etc, i take it you do'nt have to go on track, something like Trax

if so I'll come along, depending on money, then from there head down to Northampton for trax, sounds like a great weekend if you ask me

Comment

yep exactly that Jimmer
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X