Pageant of Power, Cholmondeley, Cheshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pageant of Power, Cholmondeley, Cheshire

The Goodwood of Cheshire in the heart of the North West - anyone else going ???

There are a few from VXRo going on Sunday and we are hoping to meet up prior to parking up.....if there are more on here going it would be nice for all of us to meet up ?

http://www.cpop.co.uk

This weekend - July 18/19th

Yes there is 7 of the Cheshire region going on the sunday we have a stand come and say hello

Comment

Originally posted by Dicko 16v View Post
      Yes there is 7 of the Cheshire region going on the sunday we have a stand come and say hello
      Will do mate, I was just saying to Sean in a pm, I have arranged parking for the VXR lot in the club section as they forgot to allocate a space for our members mths ago. I think we are been put by the Classic cars.

We are pre meeting at the Bickerton Poacher - details here

Comment

Will let you know about meeting up on the Sunday. Will see if we can have all the cars together . I know we have a stand near the track somewere?
        sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Good to meet you guys today and thankyou for your hospitality with your club stand etc. Hope to get our collection of pics up later....

Good event, even though the weather eventually let us down. Just think what a cracking event that was or will be with just a bit of good weather

Hope some of you can join us next week with our Triple Eight celebration convoy down to Banbury

Comment

Glad you enjoyed the show, nice to have the Astra VXR's on the stand with us (even if the MG club stole our original spot) & i think we had one of the best displays at the show.

As you said just pity about the Rain but theres always next year.
            A few of us are going to 888 next weekend so will see you there

Comment

Any pics chaps?

Comment

I know Dicko & Pib took some so hopefully they'll get them up soon.
                Cracking show, even had an air display with a Spitfire & Extra 300 stunt plane (in between the bloody rain lol)

Comment

We were talking to Dicko about this at Billing, we will have to go next year

Comment

Sorted, we'll put you down for it.
                    Got a spare pass for the RAF Woodvale show at Southport on Sunday 2nd August if you fancy a day out (give us some detailing tips as well)

Comment

Would love to Sean but the Corsa is off the road at the minute, shagged clutch But we`ll get our asses to a monthly meet soon

Comment

Originally posted by zletcorsab View Post
                        Any pics chaps?
                        Here you go !

Click here

Comment

Working...
                        X