Walked miles n miles, the cars this year were outstanding
    and weather wise we didn't do tooooo badly (except if you
    were camping) Got the customary sun burn,
    aching feet and a mountain of washing
    Big thanks to all who organised everything and roll on
    next year

P.S. ma wee motor got us there n back n never missed a beat
    so it's stayin (till the next thing)

Was a great weekend, thanks to all our lot for making the 800mile(ish) round trip.We had a nice varied display spanning 25yrs of Vauxhalls from mild (mine) to wild (Alans), and old skool (Stevie, yogi and Slingy) to new skool (Cookey and Louise).....with the odd rare beastie (Andys) thrown in for good measure......and we had Robert in the team bus too!
    The countdown begins for 2010!
    sigpic

Comment

Yep - it was a good show, pity it so far away from home, but what the hell, it's more relaxed that most shows.
      Had to leg it up the motorway as i was nearer home as my guts were playing up and wanted to be sick --- screamed onto the estate and sreamed onto the drive --- ran inside to the toilet and spewed up.
      Being curious to what had come up i gave it a stir around and the majority was the remains of the Premier Inn breakfast (mainly mushrooms) and undigested sausage.
      Still feeling ill i went straight to bed and for the next few hours was constantly sick into a bucket which Kath had brought me --- still more mushrooms and sausage came up until finally there was nothing left to come up.
      Apart from that it was a most enjoyable day.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Leo View Post
        Yep - it was a good show, pity it so far away from home, but what the hell, it's more relaxed that most shows.
        Had to leg it up the motorway as i was nearer home as my guts were playing up and wanted to be sick --- screamed onto the estate and screamed onto the drive --- ran inside to the toilet and spewed up.
        Being curious to what had come up i gave it a stir around and the majority was the remains of the Premier Inn breakfast (mainly mushrooms) and undigested sausage.
        Still feeling ill i went straight to bed and for the next few hours was constantly sick into a bucket which Kath had brought me --- still more mushrooms and sausage came up until finally there was nothing left to come up.
        Apart from that it was a most enjoyable day.

A little to much information there Leo, I hope you're feeling better now.

Comment

Well, thats what ya get for sticking a "£50 fine" notice on my car at Stafford services......payback is a biatch as they say......just remember which country you'll be in this Sunday.....
          sigpic

Comment

hope you get better soon mate! and thanks for the package, it's going on soon! lol

Comment

aye woo hoo fir the tigra ,and nae more treks over the boarder fir another year
              sigpic

Comment

awwwwwww poor leo
                and cath
                hope ye get better soon

i know whats wrong with you

your lusting over ma vxr lol
                sigpic

Comment

Waaaayyyyy too much info Leo. Hope you're both ok
                  now, I know Cath was a bit ropey at the weekend too.
                  Shaggy it'll no be yer VXR he'll be lustin ower this
                  weekend.
                  Glad everyones home safe

Comment

Working...
                  X