Corsa VXR drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsa VXR drivers

Had a play with a Corsa VXR today and noticed how badly the rear bumper it affected by air at speed. Deffo something to keep your eyes on guys as the bottom panel that holds the exhaust apperture flaps wildly and looks close to breaking point. I'd hate to see Corsas flying about with the rear held together with gaffa tape like the old F*rd Mundano's

thats why my exhaust has a flow plate fitted to guide the air under the rear defuser as you were behind i take it that means you couldn't get past

Comment

So, 17k of VXR racing pedigree requires bits added underneath to stop panels falling off?

I'll stick to the MSD botch jobs, they may have went bust but nowt flaps about at speed (apart from the passenger....)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by timmee custard View Post
        as you were behind i take it that means you couldn't get past
        As it happens my old fruit........the corsa was no match for the Astra...He wasn't in front for long

Comment

Originally posted by Smudge View Post
          As it happens my old fruit........the corsa was no match for the Astra...He wasn't in front for long

lol well done that man
          sigpic

Comment

Looks like VXRs are taking the racing pedigree too far then

My mate has a rear bumper in his workshop, which flew off an Astra touring car when he was marshalling at Oulton Park. The Vauxhall team said he could keep it as a souvenir, but its literally an empty shell to save weight, even the numberplate light was missing, with just the lens stuck in the hole with some sikaflex!

Check your numberplate light works Timmee, might just be for show

Comment

Working...
            X