• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• courtney 5th july

any one takeing a trip to them for their 25th annirversary this sunday

Ill be there

Comment

ill be their just wondering if any one off here was going so i can actully meet people of the club i know smudge i bought his veccy i wont 2 put names 2 faces

Comment

I'll be there along with the family. I spoke to Sarah yesterday and they have sent out over 450 tickets!!

Comment

thats alot of cars to get parked lol its gunner be packed iv got a 3 an a half hour drive to get their

Comment

Is that all? 4.5 hours for me!! lol!

Comment

yer ill b there along with marksri and pask666
              3.5,hours ish from kent

Comment

no not that bad for me lol but i aint taken my car on this sort of jurney sinse iv owend it lucky im doing a full service on i on sat you drive a veccy dont you

Comment

Originally posted by phil b View Post
                  no not that bad for me lol but i aint taken my car on this sort of jurney sinse iv owend it lucky im doing a full service on i on sat you drive a veccy dont you
                  Yes mate.

Comment

if i know what cars you all drive ill look out for you all.you cant miss mine lol its smudges old veccy im easy to spot

Comment

Mine makes a funny noise from the front and a Milltek soundtrack from the rear!! lol!

Clicky here.......

http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/inde...wDoc&docId=112

Comment

its not a noise of fi is it lol is yours a v6. mine has the noise of a twin powerflow system.ill eetup with you when i get their pu a face to you mate

Comment

i bet that cost you a bit mate but its a nice car all worth it

Comment

Thankyou.

Comment

i'll be there as well with my silver st200 and black corsa vxr i'm the chubby chap wearing a courtenay polo shirt

Comment

Working...
                              X