Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billing

Hi just wondered if anyone knows how much Billing is this year

Hi Colin, Leo here, ------ hope you are feeling better as you had to leave P.V. early (drink more beer) due to a bug tyou had.

Billing will be £10 per car as long as you display the the special sticker that should be arriving in the post anyday now.
    See you at Billing, by the way we are attending both days -- Sat @ Sun.

Comment

i thought it was £15 per car per day this year or did i read it wrong

Comment

Originally posted by timmee custard View Post
        i thought it was £15 per car per day this year or did i read it wrong
        Nah ---- the extra fiver is for your raffle tickets.

Comment

good lad you have learnt well

Comment

Taken from letter we got....

For camping there is a charge of £15 per vehicle per 24hrs.
            Sat or Sun without camping £10 per car per day (with club sticker)

Comment

Wot letter.........I've not received anything from VxDC as of yet..........

Does that mean its £10 per day and if you go for the full weekend that's £35 in total.............???

Comment

billing

hi if you arrive on friday you park your car in the same place as last year so i was told you pay £10 show your pass and park it till sunday afternoon you donot move it if so you will pay £10 every time you leave billing

Comment

Originally posted by Irmscherturbo View Post
                  Wot letter.........I've not received anything from VxDC as of yet..........

Does that mean its £10 per day and if you go for the full weekend that's £35 in total.............???
                  The existing VxSCC members received a letter that contained PVS and Billing details, to my knowledge a letter just for Billing has not been posted.

Any way, yes you pay for each night, so arrive FRI and depart SUN pm wil be 2 nights (£30) it was £12 per night last year iirc. If you stay to the Monday then it'll be £45
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                    The existing VxSCC members received a letter that contained PVS and Billing details, to my knowledge a letter just for Billing has not been posted.
                    Well.........Is that so........Pity I got jack [email protected]

Comment

Had your membership expired prior to the VxDC starting up?

I do know some members never recieved a letter, it was sent out instead of the booking form that we used to get in HpM. It contained minimal Billing details, basically "tick the box for a pass" and the cost for camping.
                      sigpic

Comment

I had just rejoined online and got missed off...........After various emails and phone messages............I got sorted but didnt get any letters...........at all......Oh well.........

It might not really matter anyway as the cars still in bits and its not looking hopeful of being ready..........and I'm buggered if I'm off to billing in the Cav GLS..............xx
                        Last edited by Irmscherturbo; 1 July 2009, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X