• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jackson

according to reports from the USA Michael Jackson has past away aged 50
    feel sorry for all the people who have tickets for the shows

are you being serious???

Comment

it's on the BBC news pages! he has been rushed to the hospital from bel air home with a heart problem, allegded that his heart stopped! cpr has been performed and TMZ entertainment say he's passed away! great performer!

Comment

Call me cynical, but he was NEVER gonny do all them concerts.
        Recon there's more to it than just a heart attack.

Comment

I agree, he was never going to do all those concerts and I feel sorry for thos who bought tickets, but lets face it he was barking mad and a kiddie fiddler. I liked him and his music in the 80's and early 90's, but at least now there's one less on the register to worry about. Can you imagine his ashes? They won't be ashes, but a pile of waxy sludge. I guess the his estate could sell it as wall paper paste to help pay the debts.

All we need now is Gary Glitter to pop off and the world will be a better place.

Comment

Found out that anyone who bought tickets for Michael Jackson concerts in the UK will be allowed to return them and they will be reissued with tickets to see the Jackson Four instead.

Comment

Originally posted by timmee custard View Post
              according to reports from the USA Michael Jackson has past away aged 50
              lovely! should you not be feeling sorry for his kids!! He was maybe a nutter but that was still their Dad

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn View Post
                lovely! should you not be feeling sorry for his kids!! He was maybe a nutter but that was still their Dad
                not at all as they will now be living with some one else so they are at least safe

would the radio and tv and forums all be like this if it was gary gillter that had died

Comment

Guess after all the cosmetic surgery it was only a matter of time before he was an MOT Failure. He was good once but as said, the last decade he was FUBAR.

See the jokes have already started
                  sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Originally posted by timmee custard View Post

Feel more sorry for him

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn View Post
                      gary glitter has offered to look after them lol ( cudnt resist sorry )

Comment

Originally posted by opel_bitch View Post
                        Recon there's more to it than just a heart attack.
                        According to the morning paper I get his personnel Doctor was there and had just given him a injection containing a powerful painkiller........................................ ......

Comment

FFS.......we gonna have this rammed down our throats via the media for weeks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smudge View Post
                            FFS.......we gonna have this rammed down our throats via the media for weeks!!

Yep, in every paper, TV tributes the lot lol, in the end doesnt mater if your Black or White lol
                            sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Been non-stop Jacko epitaphs all day....all tv schedules changed. Its very hypocritical of some of the media who hounded him during the alleged abuse court cases. Ok he was acquitted....as most multi-millionaires seem to be when they commit crime. Cynical? Me? Never....
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X