Comment

the stig is michael schumacher

Comment

is it true or fake?

Comment

For one night only, Ferrari wouldn't let just anyone drive that FXX

Comment

good point, shcuey prob owns 1 of them to,

also how can hammond be wet and may be dry wen they took same route?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              good point, shcuey prob owns 1 of them to,

also how can hammond be wet and may be dry wen they took same route?

Because Captain Slow & Clarkson are goining alot faster than both Hamster & the weather where as the weather is going faster than Hamster hence one wet hamster

Comment

Good first show, superb reveal of the Stigs true identity. I think they've just made the point that the past Stigs have been test drivers for some cars like the Koenigsegg and Porsche GT, so it keeps everyone guessing.

That Ferrari was awesome, best sounding car they've ever put around the track. I don't know why it went to the top of the Power Lap board though? I thought one of their rules was that the cars had to be road legal and able to go over speed bumps. Somehow I can't see the FXX making it over a speed bump

Comment

It is a Enzo realy with just a lot more power god that thing was fast

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    Good first show, superb reveal of the Stigs true identity. I think they've just made the point that the past Stigs have been test drivers for some cars like the Koenigsegg and Porsche GT, so it keeps everyone guessing.

That Ferrari was awesome, best sounding car they've ever put around the track. I don't know why it went to the top of the Power Lap board though? I thought one of their rules was that the cars had to be road legal and able to go over speed bumps. Somehow I can't see the FXX making it over a speed bump

That's what I thought but we all know Clarkson moves the goal posts to suit his mood & having Schumacher drive an FXX around the TG track is probably one of his biggest achievements

Comment

Enjoyed it tonight & got to watch it all without the other half moaning which is a bonus. Loved the race seeing clarkson having to work up a sweat
                      sigpic Cheshire & North Wales Region. Home of A&M Conversions

Comment

Originally posted by sean_dhc1 View Post
                        Enjoyed it tonight & got to watch it all without the other half moaning which is a bonus. Loved the race seeing clarkson having to work up a sweat

That's something you won't see again I bet

Comment

Aye it was good...nice to see the train engineers bricking it when it ran low on water and again when it started wheelspinning at 75mph (must've been mapped by thorney!)

It was obvious from the start that the fxx was driven by a fezza driver....the seats are individually moulded for the purchasers similar to the F1 seats iirc, add that to the very relaxed style showed it was someone used to driving that car.

And I agree with Steve, it shouldn't be there as its not a road car that can clear speedhumps, but a development package for the uber-rich.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good show Was impressed with the FXX but wouldn't want to own one...

For once I managed to see it without having to do a 130 mile drive afterwards (it's a good thing I don't go just to watch TG), my sister and I were both watching without any men in the house, although both b/f's are petrol heads ;-)

Might get to see it next week, or do they put it on BBC iPlayer???

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              good point, shcuey prob owns 1 of them to
                              He has the only ALL black FXX.

http://www.motorauthority.com/schumi...rrari-fxx.html

Great publicity stunt, the amount of people who think MS is the Stig is very funny.
                              My Lotus Carlton Car of the Month Aug 2009 - Nova GSi Dec 2010 - Meriva Aug 2013 - Astra 1.8 TwinTop Design Aug 2015
                              Vauxhall Drivers Club - Facebook page

Comment

Working...
                              X