Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vauxhall drivers club insurance scheme with chris knott insurance scheme

Hi to all!

Chris Knott Insurance - http://www.chrisknott.co.uk - have been involved with car clubs for over 20 years so hopefully we'll understand your needs & requirements!

The scheme starts for ages 22 and over for Comprehensive cover, & 19 and over for TPF&T cover, and you must have at least 1 year's NCB (unless you have NCB on a second car or a company car letter to state at least 1 year's claim free driving).

All drivers must have held a full UK licence for at least 1 year, and to insure a 'performance' car, there must be at least 1 years experience of driving that, or similar performance cars. Unfortunately, the scheme is not competitive on all M - Manchester, L - Liverpool, OL - Oldham & SK1-12 - Stockport postcodes and excludes Northern Ireland.

I'll view the site regularly and try to answer any queries that you have.

In the meantime, please feel free to call the New Business Team when you receive your renewal through. A dedicated team, with years of experience, is waiting for your call!
    (I personally don't do the quotes).

0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477 & please don't forget to quote 'reference 787 - VAUXHALL DRIVERS CLUB'!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 8 March 2010, 04:19 PM.

tried you today for a qoute ,computers down
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shagalier View Post
      tried you today for a qoute ,computers down
      Sorry about that. Modern technology! I've been trying to sort my computer out all afternoon - absolute pain!

Comment

Hi
        Just to let you know that I'm out of the office next week (20-24 July) & 24-28 August so if I'm a little tardy in replying, you'll know why!

Please continue to post your experiences on here. We've had a great year so far, taken on more staff - twice now (!) - and streamlined our system to cope better so it's good that we can help you!

One club actually complained that we had so much positive feedback/testimonials on our email, that it took them ages to open it!!!

When ringing for an insurance quote, please don't forget to quote the club name and/or reference number found either in my signature or in the original post of this thread.

Kind regards
        Tim
        Chris Knott Insurance - official Vauxhall Drivers Club insurance scheme
        QUOTE REF 787 WHEN RINGING
        0800 917 2274 or 01580 752961 (cheaper if phoning by mobile)
        http://www.chrisknott.co.uk
        Last edited by [email protected]; 17 July 2009, 10:30 AM.

Comment

With August being the second busiest month of the year, after March, I expect quite a few of you are coming up for your car insurance renewal.

Please feel free to give us a call when you receive your renewal papers through. I have collated a large list of excellent feedback from those who have already rung us so thank you for that.

Our average recording saving for our new customers in 2009 is £60.02 off their BEST quote so now you know why we have had to take on more staff!

The number is 0800 917 2274 or 01580 752961 if calling by mobile and PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO QUOTE THE CLUB NAME & REFERENCE NUMBER found in either my signature or my original post introducing the scheme!

Kind regards
          Tim
          Last edited by [email protected]; 30 July 2009, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Will having a *not at fault* accident affect my premium

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
              Will having a *not at fault* accident affect my premium
              It won't with us but I think it does with most internet companies.

Kind regards
              Tim

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                It won't with us but I think it does with most internet companies.

Kind regards
                Tim
                I'll be calling you in a few weeks when it's up for renewal

Comment

Our 3rd best month ever!

Remarkably, July was our 3rd best month EVER in terms of business!

Considering we have been going 26 years, that is great news especially in these days of the Credit Crunch.

The reason for this is due to the fact that users of this and other forums are insuring their cars with us, simple as that!

Therefore I'd like to thank all who have rung us & would encourage everyone to ring us anytime up to 14 days before their renewal date.
                  It's a freephone number so it won't cost you anything to call (though if calling by mobile, it may be better to call on 01580 752961).

You must have at least 1 year's NCB (unless you have NCB on a second car or a company car letter to state at least 1 year's claim free driving), and all drivers must have held a full UK licence for at least 1 year, and to insure a 'performance' car, there must be at least 1 years experience of driving that, or similar performance cars. Unfortunately, the scheme is not competitive on all M - Manchester, L - Liverpool, OL - Oldham & SK1-12 - Stockport postcodes and excludes Northern Ireland.

It's imperative you quote the Club name & reference number found either in my signature or my introductory post as the community of forum users is better statistically claims-wise than non-forum users – hence the reason why the premiums can be so much cheaper.

As previously mentioned, our average recorded saving for our new customers has been £60.02 in 2009 but of course many of them have seen bigger savings! (I read on one forum only this morning that we had saved one guy £200 off his BEST quote elsewhere!).

What have you got to lose?!

Kind regards
                  Tim
                  Last edited by [email protected]; 7 August 2009, 02:14 PM.

Comment

May I ask a question please?,

Several weeks ago my car was hit by a unknown 3rd party causing £1250 worth of damage which I reported to the Police etc. I was at the start of the claim process told by my broker that this was a *Not at fault* accident, I have now been informed by my insurance company that the accident is going to be classed as my fault because they cannot claim the £1250 off the 3rd party's insurance because they didn't leave their details.

Is this correct that it will be classed as my fault?, Even though I wasn't in the car at the time and the car was parked at the side of the road?.

Because if it is classed as my fault, I don't think it's right

Comment

May I ask a question please?,

Several weeks ago my car was hit by a unknown 3rd party causing £1250 worth of damage which I reported to the Police etc. I was at the start of the claim process told by my broker that this was a *Not at fault* accident, I have now been informed by my insurance company that the accident is going to be classed as my fault because they cannot claim the £1250 off the 3rd party's insurance because they didn't leave their details.

Is this correct that it will be classed as my fault?, Even though I wasn't in the car at the time and the car was parked at the side of the road?.

Because if it is classed as my fault, I don't think it's right
                      Unfortunately so, yes. They say 'it's not a no blame bonus but a no claims bonus'.

If you claim against insurers, they penalise you. Obviously they'd want to recover their money but they can't in this case.

Kind regards
                      Tim
                      Last edited by [email protected]; 12 August 2009, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                        Unfortunately so, yes. They say 'it's not a no blame bonus but a no claims bonus'.

If you claim against insurers, they penalise you. Obviously they'd want to recover their money but they can't in this case.
                        Guess I'll have to grin and bear it

Will you be able to beat my renewal quote still?

Comment

Guess I'll have to grin and bear it

Will you be able to beat my renewal quote still?
                          We'll do our best!

Kind regards
                          Tim

Comment

IT'S WORTH RINGING US BECAUSE........

Well, after my post about August being the second busiest month of the year for car insurance renewals, we have in the last week recorded our BEST EVER income regarding providing insurance for forum users (and their families). That's in 26 years!

If your renewal is due in the next 21 days, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 0800 917 2274 or 01580 752961 if calling by mobile and PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO QUOTE THE CLUB NAME & REFERENCE NUMBER found in either my signature or my original post introducing the scheme!

Don't forget to check out the original thread stating minimum ages, etc, for the scheme.

Kind regards
                            Tim

Comment

Please don't forget to ring us if you have received your car insurance renewal through.

People insuring with us in the first 6 months of this year made an average recorded saving of £60.02 off their BEST quote.

In July, we had our 3rd best month ever in 26 years of trading.

Earlier this month, we recorded our best ever weekly figures from the forums.

We have taken on more staff to cope with demand.

This scheme has been set up for you as a community so we can provide the discounts on your other cars as well!

Please ring 0800 917 2274 or 01580 752961 if ringing by mobile, and don't forget to mention the club name/reference number.

Kind regards
                              Tim
                              Last edited by [email protected]; 21 September 2009, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X