PVS Down Billing to go...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVS Down Billing to go...........

Hi all..........Is there any news on Billing yet, I know the dates just wondered who was going and when will tickets be available...........?.............

You have to book yourself on the Vxdc stand and then you pay on the gate when you get to billing for the camping. You get a sticker which entitles you to discounted camping for the weekend. Last year was £10 a night IIRC.

Comment

i will be there as always i reckon the tickets will be sent out in 2-3 weeks time

Comment

I ordered the 'stand pass' sticker thingy but don't know if it worked as it was on the old site and my PVS order didn't work, is it worth ordering again? Cant wait woo hoo

Comment

Don't worry Gemma - your booking is safe!

I'll be collecting the windscreen stickers at the VBOA Billing final planning meeting on Sunday 28th June.

My days off that week are the 2nd and 3rd July, so I'll be sending them out then.

I plan for us to have our own mini-autojumble - such as a board or something similar in our unit for people to put up cards stating what autojumble parts they have bought to sell, with a contact number.

Good idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Nforcer View Post

I plan for us to have our own mini-autojumble - such as a board or something similar in our unit for people to put up cards stating what autojumble parts they have bought to sell, with a contact number.

Good idea?
            Indeed, theer are always peeps with bits for sale so having them all in one area is a good idea

Comment

be the first time ive ever been to billing so no stitching me up lol,was first time id ever been to pvs and it rained lol but still enjoyed it. ordered the stand pass for billin when booked pvs

Comment

Hopefully the weather for billing will be a lot better..........I went 2004/05/06 and the weather was fab......Not been for the last 2 years so hopefully I'll have the Cally back and not ave to go in the ****** Cav............lol.........

Comment

i'm nipping over on thursday night, then i'll be back on the friday morning for the whole weekend happy days!

Comment

I'll be collecting the windscreen stickers at the VBOA Billing final planning meeting on Sunday 28th June.

My days off that week are the 2nd and 3rd July, so I'll be sending them out then.

Good idea?
                    Thanks hun

Yeah spot on idea!!

Comment

Don't worry about the weather for Billing. Even if it's
                      [email protected] like 2 yrs ago it's still a brilliant weekend.

Leo, get on yer knees man, we need your big pal on side

Comment

Good idea?
                        Very Good Idea..........My boot will be full...........lmao..........

Comment

We best get a board then

PS Timmee, only car parts for sale, not 'other' parts. (Reference you comments in chat room last night )
                          CONTACT SUPPORT

Comment

Originally posted by Sheriff View Post
                            We best get a board then

PS Timmee, only car parts for sale, not 'other' parts. (Reference you comments in chat room last night )
                            pmsl
                            sigpic

Comment

Got a notice board in the office no one reads, could bring that
                              CONTACT SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
                              X