Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolls Royce Classic Car Show. 28 June 2009

I realise this is short notice.

On the Sunday 28th June 2009, Rolls-Royce (Hucknall) is having a Classic Car show.

I've been asked if i would like to get some cars to show on the day. obviously again i jumped at the chance.

This is an invitation for ALL VxDC members cars.

Multimap link to postcode NG15 6EU

So is anyone interested in showing. It'll be free entry, but as it's going to be quite a relaxed day, they've had to put in some rules for car owners.

You must be there (parked up) for 10am. If you want to show together, you need to turn up together. So we'll be meeting up before hand and convoying to Hucknall.

We've had Open days like this before and the array of cars in attendance is eye opening, from AC Cobra's to Volvos, buses and 1970's American police cars.

I realise this is a CLASSIC car show, but we had a Corsa VXR with us last year, so all are welcome.

Spaces are limited and will strictly be on a first come first served basis

1. Keif - Nova GSi
    My Lotus Carlton Car of the Month Aug 2009 - Nova GSi Dec 2010 - Meriva Aug 2013 - Astra 1.8 TwinTop Design Aug 2015
    Vauxhall Drivers Club - Facebook page

1. Keif - Nova GSi
    2. Amanda+Harvey - Astra mk2 SRi
    Find out more about the Derbyshire region by clicking here. My fleet diaries; Astra E, Astra F, Vectra B & Vectra C

Comment

1. Keif - Nova GSi
      2. Amanda+Harvey - Astra mk2 SRi
      3. Jus - Vectra C SRi

Comment

Working...
      X