X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VBOA National Rally 2020

Extract from a VBOA email:

Dear all,

After a successful show at Sywell aerodrome this year we are excited to confirm that we have been invited back by the owners for next year. However, The only available date is Friday 17th to Sunday 19th July. We have Taken the decision to go ahead with these dates. We have also secured a deal with the hotel to keep all the room rates at the same rates as this year. This means all hotel booking will be made direct with the VBOA along with ticket sales. We are currently in the process of updating the VBOA website and as soon as this is done all booking can be made direct on the VBOA website along with purchasing VBOA merchandise.
    Last edited by Sheriff; 18th July 2019, 08:14 PM.
    CONTACT SUPPORT

thats great news sheriff i will defo be there and help out on stand if you need me. plus hoping to bring a few more members with me next yeat

Comment

Well done Team I’ll keep the tent down

Comment

Good news indeed

Comment

Oh dear, those dates may clash with the Scottish Car Show which we attend every year

Comment

Great news

Comment

Great news

Comment

Excellent News

Comment

Booked in my calendar already :-)

Comment

AWESOME, see you there folks
                    Find out more about the Derbyshire region by clicking here. The fleet diaries; Astra E, Astra F, Vectra B & Vectra C

Comment

Working...
                    X